Dsnakes Community

Full Version: Dynamic TS Banner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys!
Long time without a post :/

Here I have a simple ts3/5 server dynamic banner Smile
here is an exemple how it could look like for you.
[attachment=5]

You can find the file here:

https://github.com/Kenionek/DynamicBannerTS

You need a webserver with php7x + GD Library extension and the TS3 PHP Framework from here:
https://github.com/planetteamspeak/ts3phpframework

And download the font:  "RopaSans-Regular.ttf"  (you can use also any other font, but needs more config)

Configuration:

* create on your rootfolder of your website a new folder for the banner (as example Banner-ts)

* Download the ts3 PHP framework from GitHub and upload it to your webserver

* Download the banner.php file from my GitHub en edit it with your editor of choice (example: notepad++)

* change the path of your TeamSpeak 3 PHP Framework in line 5

*  Modify your ts3 serverquery (lines 8-10)

* add the font (RopaSans-Regular.ttf)  to the folder of banner. (you can always use a font of your preference but you will have to change the name of the font in (line 29)

* add a background image in the banner folder and change the name to default.jpg (You can always change the name of the image or file format in the config (line 32)

* add your logo to the folder and name it logo.png (you can always change the name/format it in the config (line 58)

* Save the banner.php file and upload it to the banner folder

If you did everything right it should now work, you can test it by going to your website. (example.com/Banner-ts/banner.php)
(You can always tweak the code for your own preferences!)

Now you can use the same link in TeamSpeak for server banner URL
(example pictures)
[attachment=6]
[attachment=7]
[attachment=8]
[attachment=9]

You can give me all the feedback here!
This is new for me so I will probably need alot of feedbacj  Undecided
Also if you have some nice ideas to add to the banner than shoot! I can add it to the code and I will mention your name to that part!